• INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION

    * Authors may submit more than one abstract. 
    Author who wants to attend to the conference should register and pay the registration fee. At least one of the authors should register to present the paper at the conference. 
    Registrations from authors cancelled before September 01, 2018 will be refunded 90% of the registrations fees. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
    Registrations from authors cancelled after September 01, 2018 will not be refunded.
     
      DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD PAYMENT
    (October 08, 2018)
    DEADLINE FOR REGULAR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
    (October 15, 2018)
    ORAL PRESENTATION 100 EURO 125 EURO
    POSTER PRESENTATION 100 EURO 125 EURO
    VIRTUAL PRESENTATION 80 EURO 100 EURO
    AUDIENCE 40 EURO 50 EURO
    ADDITIONAL PAPER 40 EURO 50 EURO
     
    *****

    The registration fee includes
     
      ORAL PRESENTATION  POSTER
    PRESENTATION 
    VIRTUAL
    PRESENTATION 
    AUDIENCE
    Participation in all sessions    
    Wireless Internet Connection    
    Lunch (Presentation Date)    
    Coffee breaks    
    Conference Kit (Congress bag, program etc.)    
    e-book of Conference proceedings with ISBN    
    Participation Certificate 
    Paper Publication    
    Invoice  
     

    Turkish Airlines is the official airline of event name” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “event code” under delegate section. Event code will be sent to all participants in the conference acceptance letter.